Video Game Anthem

Tek

Formerly 'Tez'
Anthem is an online multiplayer action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. The game was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on February 22, 2019.

What are your thoughts on the game so far?

Alania

The cinematic looks cool, but honestly I never watch them. I need true gaemplay. I was already deceived by KC:D. Even though it was still awesome! :D

Nova

It is earning very high these days. And people seem to be loving the game. I'd say that compared to RE2. There are lot of things that may affect next quarter. We may see some really good updates to the game. It seems like the franchise would surely be updating a lot of interesting things.

TopSilver

Yes a lot of people are playing this. I look forward to playing this myself at some point. Haven't bought it yet but intend to buy it eventually. It's a great game from what I'm hearing.

Nova

I think due to the graphics and the overall gameplay. It has become more and more popular. And it's understandable considering how the game is growing these days. Lot of sales were made and it seems twitch is loaded with the streamed anthem. So it is definitely worth watching.