Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

An old game you want to play again

Bravosi

Feb 2, 2019
I'd love to replay some old MMORPG. The reason they're dying nowadays is because people are too lazy to socialize, but that's the whole points of an MMORPG. Miss the old days. :/

leadtech

Feb 10, 2019
There's a lot of old game i wanted to play again ... but mostly i played the Red Alert 2 and Diablo II

taguropart3

Feb 11, 2019
FF7 and Resident Evil Director's Cut. I used to play them in my PS1. Just to play these games again, I had to use an emulator on my PC. I Even played it on mu smartphone and I still love those games. The games in PS1 are the classic games that I can never get enough of playing. I still play them from time to time. Luckily, a remake of Resident Evil 2 was released and I can't waitnto buy a copy of that game for myself.

theresajane

Feb 5, 2019
I would also love to play an old MMORPG. I used to play Adventure Quest World when I was in highschool and I missed the feeling and the vibe of the game. This thread just reminded me of it, thank you.

phanuruch

Feb 1, 2019
There are several games I would still wish to play. These include Tendrils, brick game, and Pokemon. There is a possibility that I love these games because back then, android was unheard of and I could only play on an old model PC or phone. Maneuvering required a lot of patience. That might explain the nostalgia.