Discussion Among Us is annoying but fun

Izzy

Newcomer
Trophies
So, again, my 6-year-old daughter got me started on a game I kept saying I wouldn't play. And, that, my friends, is Among us. I've been watching people play it on Twitch for quite a long time. It looked like fun to me, I just didn't want to add another game to my lineup at the moment with my streaming schedule being so sporadic. At any rate, she creates these private games and sets them up. Once I join with a code, she switches it to public. That being said, she has the "Emergency Meeting" option set to like 5 or 6 with a 30 second cool down. This means that every 30 seconds, she or someone else can call an emergency meeting. Now, if this was being used the right way, I'd be alright with it. However, she (and everyone else I've played with so far) just uses it for no reason. I barely get almost finished with a task and someone interrupts it with an emergency meeting. To me, that is the most annoying thing about the game.

What annoys you about Among Us?

Nothing much except teaming. I think it's very annoying that people tend to use Discord servers to chat to their friends to share who killed them without playing properly

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back