AMD vs. Intel: Which is better overall in 2023?

It's fine, bro. Don't sweat it. Shagger is just looking for arguments.

Shut up. Don't stir shit up. Or I will begin reporting you. From here on out. I'm shoving your name into the moderation team. Tired of your shit. Take your shit, and go back to VGR, AND stay there. Don't bring your attitude here.

Secondly, I never said THEY never released CPU's. Quite on the contrary. And you actually without knowing - knowingly - made me more correct. This is why I know they are known as a graphics card producer.

Good job, punk. Now, GO BACK TO VGR. LEAVE US ALONE.

You are the one that needs to grow up. KID.

I'm gonna say this once: This community is not the place for arguments. This community is not the place where you can just come in and insult people.

God, the world really does revolve around you, doesn't it? How can somebody be such a narcissist to think that I'm only here because of him, yet also have such a fragile ego that he can't accept a counterpoint, whether it comes from me or even someone else, without having precious feelings hurt?

Listen, I'm not here to fight anyone, least of all you. I don't give a damb about you. I have better reasons to be here than deal with someone that I know from past experience is a childish, racist, abusive troll. The only reason I even got myself involved in this in the first place was because I felt @zoldos did nothing wrong and did nothing to apologise for and I could just let him be guilt tripped into an undue apology. I knew that if I didn't step in, he would be reluctant to counterpoint you again, and that's not fair. I would have said what I said no matter who he was replying too, not that I was surprised to find it was you. You made a poor argument, he proved it wrong with his own point, why should he or I be sorry just because you can't handle it like an adult? If you can't handle have your opinions and views challenged, don't express them.

If I have something to say about a post of yours, whether it be in counter or in agreement, I'll make a post. You don't like that, then like I said, don't post. I'll take responsibility for my own failings, but I am not responsible for fact you can't behave like an adult.

So go ahead, report me all you want, I've got nothing to hide. Just don't blame me when you inevitably make yourself look like a fool.

Last edited:
God, the world really does revolve around you, doesn't it? How can somebody be such a narcissist to think that I'm only here because of him, yet also have such a fragile ego that he can't accept a counterpoint, whether it comes from me or even someone else, without having precious feelings hurt?

Listen, I'm not here to fight anyone, least of all you. I don't give a damb about you. I have better reasons to be here than deal with someone that I know from past experience is a childish, racist, abusive troll. The only reason I even got myself involved in this in the first place was because I felt @zoldos did nothing wrong and did nothing to apologise for and I could just let him be guilt tripped into an undue apology. I knew that if I didn't step in, he would be reluctant to counterpoint you again, and that's not fair. I would have said what I said no matter who he was replying too, not that I was surprised to find it was you. You made a poor argument, he proved it wrong with his own point, why should he or I be sorry just because you can't handle it like an adult? If you can't handle have your opinions and views challenged, don't express them.

If I have something to say about a post of yours, whether it be in counter or in agreement, I'll make a post. You don't like that, then like I said, don't post. I'll take responsibility for my own failings, but I am not responsible for fact you can't behave like an adult.

So go ahead, report me all you want, I've got nothing to hide. Just don't blame me when you inevitably make yourself look like a fool.
Yeah ok. I don't think you heard @Aries.

So, I'm not gonna waste my breath or time. Enjoy.

EDiT: To everyone else: I am not childish, I am not an abusive troll, or a racist. Fuck his "facts." I do not have an ego, but if you want to listen to him, fine with me. I just don't tolerate this garbage.

Last edited:
В чем разница между АМД и Интел. Если собрать адекватную сборку, любой из процессоров будет стабильно работать в играх)

В чем разница между АМД и Интел. Если собрать адекватную сборку, любой из процессоров будет стабильно работать в играх)

На английском пожалуйста. (In English, please.)

Using Google translate

"What is the difference between AMD and Intel. If you assemble an adequate assembly, any of the processors will work stably in games"

You're mostly right. You could have an AMD or Intel CPU and, so long as the processor has adequate specs, expect adequate performance, but there are subtle differences between how these two brands of chip work. For me, Intel CPU's can pair better GPU's as Intel CPU's tend of be more focused on CPU related tasks and have more support from motherboard manufactures, so you might fine you have more choice with an Intel chip, whilst I'd say AMD CPU's offer more power for the price and could be considered better value.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back