AMD now accounts for over 50% sales globally on premium processors

Tek

Trophies
In its recent earnings call, AMD's CEO, Dr.Lisa Su, stated that Ryzen CPUs now accounts for 50% of the premium processors sales globally. The figure is based on statistics from various top etailers around the globe and for months now, we have been seeing Ryzen CPUs dominating the top sales charts due to stellar performance, efficiency, and value.

AMD Ryzen CPUs Top Premium Sales Charts Globally, More Than 50% Share For AMD CPUs Versus Intel
There's no doubt that Intel has been wiped off several major retailers since the arrival of 3rd Gen Ryzen CPUs. We have seen AMD CPUs not only topping the sales and recommended charts but the same CPUs have accounted for almost 90% of total CPU sales at major retailers. Lisa states that the Ryzen CPUs account for a 50% share of premium processor sales at several top-tier retailers across the globe.

I think AMD would be pretty much taking bigger cake unless Intel does something. And based on what I have seen so far. Intel is also desperate for the progress. I guess we will see by the end of the year.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back