Deals Amazing deals at CDKeys.com

MrMerbles

Newcomer
Trophies
Hey Everyone,
I'm an affiliate with cdkeys.com and I'm happy to let everyone know that they are having a MASSIVE sale right now on games for all platforms. They have game keys for PC, PS4, Xbox, and Switch for top titles. Mostly everything on the website is discounted in some way or another, but right now they have a HUGE sale of up to 90%.
Game and PlatformRetail Price from DevCDKey Price
Doom Eternal- Steam$79.99$45.19
Battlefield 1 - Origin$26.99$6.89
PUBG - Steam$36.99$17.39
Rainbow Six Siege - Steam$29.99$ 17.39
Mad Max - Steam$29.99$ 5.19

These are just a few examples of what they have going right now. They always have games way cheaper than buying them from Steam, PSN, Microsoft Store, Origin, Etc but the best part about it is that you don't have to wait for a major sale event. They also make the process of purchasing a game key very simple. All you do is pick out your game and check out as you would any other website, then they will send you your game key via email along with instructions on how to redeem it depending on what platform you purchased it for,whether it's Steam, Origin, PSN, Xbox ect. Your game will start downloading right away after redeeming then you're all set to get your game-on all while saving some of your hard earned cash for another day...or do what I do and order a pizza and monster/redbull lol.

Click here for the current weekly sale.

If you have any questions or want more information on it, feel free to DM me.

What assurance do we have this isn't a G2A junior? I know Fanatical is legit, I know Humble Bundle is legit (even though I have personal beef with them).

I've never heard of these guys.

They are not on the list for is there anydeal, and everyone on the list I do recognize is legit. Somebody that's not on the list I know is not legit is G2A. So...

Last edited:
I have personally used CDKeys for a couple years and most of my friends use them as well as G2A. I was also skeptical when I first started using them but I promise they are 100% legit. They are very similar to G2A but i think the biggest difference is the fact that you don't have to sift through different venders on one site to find a legitimate seller, where as with CDKeys you just add to cart and get direct from the company and don't have to rely on another vender sending you the key.
From my personal experience with them I've never had a problem. Usually I get my keys within a few minutes in my email after i've ordered from them, but they do offer paypal, which i use myself rather to a credit card, to make payment for the games so you would get an assurance of a money back guarentee through paypal if there is an off chance you don't get a working key and if you have problems with their support which i can't really see happening if they want to keep doing business

Doom Eternal is way overpriced in the first place and even with the cheap key, it's still too much.

I rather use Humblebundle or hrkgame

I've used CD Keys lots of times and I would assume that they would have been closed down by now if not legal. I don't think any of the offers in the opening post are that good though, PUBG for example has been much cheaper through CD Keys previously.

I don't think it is a good idea for affiliates to promote sites on forums as they will be biased.

Well i bought PUBG on steam for 6$ on steam summer sale
I only look for steam sales

Telling me this site is every bit as legit as G2A, was the wrong answer. At least the wrong answer to sway me.

I didn't say G2A was legitimate, as it's a grey market reseller, I said I have used them before. what I said was " They are very similar to G2A but i think the biggest difference is the fact that you don't have to sift through different venders on one site to find a legitimate seller, where as with CDKeys you just add to cart and get direct from the company and don't have to rely on another vender sending you the key." So what I meant by that is when buying off of G2A, you have to select an individual seller and not G2A. G2A just facilitates the transaction, similar to ebay or craigslist. With CDKeys you're buying direct from CDKeys, and not an individual seller, meaning there's a lot less of a chance that key you're buying is not legit/stolen/whatever. Usually resellers will purchases game keys from different regions around the world when they go on sale then resell them, which is why there are regional game keys. If you do have concerns about stolen game keys or keys that won't work, just simply don't buy online because resellers generally don't know if a key has been stolen until a game dev actually points it out and disables the key, in which case the resellers support is there to resolve it. if you used paypal for the transaction anyway, then it's easier to get your money back if the reseller does turn out to be "scummy"

If you compare the prices of the CDKeys and other games and the networks. I don't think that the prices are that good. I mean there are other places where the prices are good enough and also much less often if they run through the sale. Anyway, I am sure if not me others will find it useful.

If you compare the prices of the CDKeys and other games and the networks. I don't think that the prices are that good. I mean there are other places where the prices are good enough and also much less often if they run through the sale. Anyway, I am sure if not me others will find it useful.
Yeah I agree, it pays to shop around for sure. Some games will be cheaper on other sites than CDKeys, and CDKeys will be cheaper than other sites...just depends on what you're looking for. As an example, Battlefield One is $7.85 CAD on Kinguin, and $8.39 on G2A. On Origin, EA wants $29.99 for it where as CDKeys offers it for $6.89 so it really just depends on what you're looking for

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back