All War Thunder Tiers Explained(Planes)

Michaello2k

Trophies
Here in this article, we quickly analyze all of the tiers and what they're most known for. I'm also mentioning a few of my favorite planes from each tier - enjoy the read!

Full link:

Teaser:

All War Thunder Tiers Explained(Planes)​

Updated: 09 Jul 2022 6:16 pm
war_thun.jpg

All of ‘em!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

In War Thunder, there are 7 tiers in total. The lowest is tier 1, here are WW2-era planes and all the way up is tier 7, fast and agile modern jets and all that jazz. I will analyze every single tier, try to mention some of the best planes in each tier, and explain what are the biggest features in each tier. Without further blabbing, let’s get started:

7. Tier I​

te1.jpg

The most fun and worst there is!
In this tier, you just started your first game of War Thunder. You don’t know know what the hell is going on, you’re trying to shoot down a heavy bomber with your pathetic biplane that’s equipped with 7.7mm Vickers that wouldn’t hurt a fly, everyone is flaming you, screaming, crying - it’s basically hell. BUT, this is where it all began, your first adventure in War Thunder, a good old time when you just started learning the basics in this game. Planes in this tier are… garbage. For modern standards, I mean. You can expect all types of players on this tier - smurfs, noobs, flamers, and other degenerates!
Some awesome planes from this tier:
  • Sea Gladiator Mk I - A British biplane, flexible, easy to learn, and fun as hell to fly
  • Bf 109 E-1 - Excellent for boom and zoom tactics, can even switch to a bomber
  • Ki-27 otsu - the most maneuverable plane in this tier, with few precise shots you can easily end up on top of the scoreboard

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back