Alan Wake II

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
Are you gonna buy it this fall? ?

I played the first one back in 2008. I found it was quite hard, and never returned to it when my Xbox 360 went bust. But I will try to pick up the remastered version next week. ;)

The gameplay reveal of Alan Wake 2 seems to have left quite an impression on the audience. Fans are excited about the release of the game which features two main characters, Saga Anderson and Alan Wake, jump scares, resource management, investigation, and creepy deer-headed enemies. The fact that the game is expected to be released on October 17th only adds to the excitement. It will be interesting to see how Remedy Entertainment has built upon the success of the original game in this highly anticipated sequel.

It looks a bit like resident evil 2, which I enjoyed a lot, so yes I think I will buy it pending reviews first.

Survival horror is back, at last. :)

I was beginning to think the genre was dying, because all of the RE games besides the remakes are like shooters. Not so much RE7.

October is gonna be a swell month. There is also Alone in the Dark and Stray Souls.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back