Deals Aeon Drive alpha is still open to anyone that wants to join.

Nicodemous52

Trophies
Aeon Drive is an upcoming pixel art platforming speed runner. Staring the character of Jackelyne Tywood (a.k.a. Jack). The developer just released a new build of the game today. The alpha is still open to the public. All you have to do is register at the official website, then hop on to the discord and DM Dajimba and he will give you a steam key to the alpha.

I'm not typically into speed runners, but I'm really digging the pixel art on display and the music. The discord is a pretty friendly community, and you actually get to help them shape the game. They are taking suggestions, and making a public list of them. I'll provide the links if you are interested. Do keep in mind, the game is in alpha, that's part of the deal, we are helping them find bugs and giving them feed back about what we like and don't like with the current build. The game is fun and I think it's pretty, but don't show up expecting a finished product, because its not. Far from it.

2Awesome Studios has put out some other games as well. One of which also stars Jackelyen Tywood, but is a completely different experience. It is a duel screen Shmup/bullet hell where the gimmick is you can switch between the two screens. That game is called Dimension Drive. They also produced a strange but cute and engaging title called, Lumini. That one is harder to describe. What i can say about it is that it's in the realm of being an artistic experience, but there is definite game play to it, it's not a walking simulator (there is no walking in it) the music is fantastic, but it's hard to describe. You'll just have to check it out for yourself. There is one other game, that I have not tried myself. It is called Lost Wing, and it's currently in early access. I may get to it, but for now I have plenty on the back log as it is.

Discord Invite: Join the Aeon Drive Discord Server!
Steam Store page: Coming soon
Facebook: 2Awesome Studio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/2awesomestudio

Check out the Aeon Drive alpha, or just check out their other titles and see if you feel like showing this indie studio some love.

Last edited:
With the sales and this still ongoing then everyone gets your copies going. But I don't know myself. To me, it doesn't interest me. LOL

Some clarification...

It has come to my attention that 2awesome Studios is only the developer for Aeon Drive and Dimension Drive. They were publishing partners on Lumini and Lost Wing.

I just wanted to clarify as my post makes it seem like the did all the development for all the games I mentioned.

Here is an official trailer, The alpha is coming along nicely and still open if you want to go to the Discord and ask for a steam key. They also have a steam page now.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back