- Dec 11, 2018
There’s no place for cheating in games. Warzone has zero tolerance for cheaters. Here is what we’re doing about it.
We take all forms of cheating very seriously, maintaining a level and fair playing field for everyone is among our highest priorities. This is an area we have been working on heavily, but it isn’t always something we discuss publicly.
We have been enforcing account bans since Day 1 of Warzone’s release. To date, we issued more than 50,000 permabans worldwide.
We employ a number of programs in place to combat both cheaters and cheat providers.
· Our security teams monitor 24/7 to investigate data and identify potential infractions.
· The teams review all possible cheats and hacks, this includes identifying use of aimbots, wallhacks and more.
· We’re working to improve our in-game system for reporting potential cheating. Plans are underway to streamline the UI for a more seamless reporting experience.
· For all reports that are received in-game, they are both analyzed and filtered based on key data.
· Once investigations are complete, we will continue to work as quickly as possible to ban.
Moving forward, we will aim to provide a regular count on the latest number of bans issued, as needed.
For additional information, visit the Call of Duty: Warzone Security and Enforcement Policy.
Simply put there’s no place for cheating. We recognize that there’s no single solution for combating cheaters, it’s a constant enforcement every day, 24/7. Rest assured, we’re committed to ensuring a fun and fair experience for everyone.
We look forward to sharing more updates here.