Do you care about achievements/trophies?

Back when the Xbox 360 first came out, I would spend ages completing games for the challenges and hunting for challenges as well, it became a serious hobby for me and was very addictive. Now I don't tend to sit and achievement hunt anymore, I do know that there are people out there though who do achievement hunt and they do also stream it as well. It's something that takes a lot of dedication that is for sure.

I used to always spend time going through every game and then going back through a game trying to get all the achievements but just recently I think the novelty of wanting all the achievements soon wore off and I was just more bothered about playing through a game and getting done what I could get done and then moving onto the next game. Some achievements did become quite time consuming and I feel that was the reason why I soon tired of completing them all.

I think for the android games, often the achievements and the trophies are definitely something that matter because that kind of pushes you further. It seems like a good levels that can be added by developers. Those trophies don't mean anything but it is trophies that are worth adding.

I think it's natural to hunt for the achievement. And it can be pretty difficult to let go of that habit. I find it personally hard to get over it for sure.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back