Discussion A sneak peek at PS5 game cases

Clout

Trophies

Ecf-tLpWsAE7j5O

Not too keen on the white with the blue case, what are your thoughts?

The contrast is distracting and takes away from the boxart, I think. It’s going to be similar to the ugly Xbox 360 green/white aesthetic that has not aged well. Xbox One cases dropped the contrasting white for the better.

I saw this earlier, and it's... Meh. I'd prefer a different color for the banner. I hear this has some folks upset, but I'm not totally sure why. It's not that big of a deal in my opinion.

I think it's OK. The bright white is a tad distracting, but not as bad as the older Xbox green was, at least not to me.

The contrast is distracting and takes away from the boxart, I think. It’s going to be similar to the ugly Xbox 360 green/white aesthetic that has not aged well. Xbox One cases dropped the contrasting white for the better.
It probably takes getting used to tbh. I personally don't like it but I think it could grow on me later down the line.

Dat white, looks ugly, couldn't they do like a red case or something to make it stand out?

Looks normal, nothing too great. I mean people just get the game then play it. Who cares about the case coverings LOL

I agree with Empire. Nothing too fancy but not the worst design either. Not a problem for me especially because I don't really care about the game box art that much

I'm a bit shocked they're sticking with the blue cases more than the white label. They've never shown any interest in continuity with design from one generation to another before, so to see it here is quite interesting. The white part of the label isn't fantastic, but I'm not opposed to it, either.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back