Discussion A new trailer for Resident Evil Village will release on 21 January...

It's rather odd going from the Molded and the Baker plantation, to whatever place this game is set in. But according to the plot, Chris had Ethan and Mia and their child Rose, living in Europe.

And yeah. These creatures in the trailers are not actually meant to be werewolves, even though people keep referring to them as such. However, there was a non canonical comic book years ago, that features them. That type of thing doesn't really belong in the series, although anything is possible with an animal's DNA. But that doesn't make them werewolves, as such. ?

Is it just me, or does each game not flow well with the prior sequels anymore? Even when they bring back Chris and so on, they don't particularly feel like they are even connected in a logical way. Like the style of RE6 leading into 7 and the circumstances and so forth, don't really add up at all. It's as if Capcom just makes up stuff as they go along. Or they just don't know what to do next. ?

The new seson is worth playing. I have played it during my summer vacations and to be honest it was an amazing experience

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back