A new Last of Us Part 2 trailer drops today

Last-of-Us-Part-2-April-3-screens-1.jpg

A new The Last of Us Part 2 trailer drops today ahead of the game’s new June 2020 release date, Naughty Dog has announced.

As The Last of Us Part 2 spoilers have leaked, we’d imagine the trailer won’t be too spoilerific but will instead serve to offer up insurmountable levels of hype.

The trailer is set to debut at 7.00 am PT, or 13.00 pm GMT. Naughty Dog announced the trailer drop with a short teaser featuring both Ellie and Joel — you can check that out below.

We've included the new trailer in this post, check it out below.

The Last of Us Part 2 will release exclusively on PS4 from June 19.

The article A new Last of Us Part 2 trailer drops today has been updated:

New trailer included in post.

Days Gone is also underrated. I cannot believe everyone bashes Sony's games. That game is like 20 something plus hours in length and yet, Capcom's shitty remakes get the most mega of praising. :D

The Last of Us Part II may have a controversial story to it, but that's evident in pretty much every post apocalyptic tale. I just think people tend to get so attached to characters they love, that they forget their vulnerabilities.

Days Gone is also underrated.
True. I think the Last of Us was hyped a lot due to HBO taking it. I am not sure if the days gone will ever be made into the game. i think this is more about the fan following of the the last of us. And that kind of carried into the new game. I have seen last of us 2 trailer not that impressive to be honest.

Gee, man. I was tempted to play Days Gone again, to get me ready for this other Sony bad boy, but I probably won't just now. If I recorded the gameplay, it would likely exceed 30 hours, and the hard drive on my current PS4 is already half full. It's a really long game in general, and I don't know if I can commit to it right now, as I have personal matters going on at the moment.

I last played it in January, however, and I think it's the sort of game I'll love to dig out at least once a year. I do feel compelled to do it again, but with 4G Internet, I wouldn't get a stable enough connection for streaming it to YouTube. It's very unlikely. Apart from that, recording and then uploading the video clips individually would take an eternity. Again, this is because my Internet speed is too slow without my old cable account. I have to be careful with what I download too, as my ISP could throttle me. Then it'd be even slower!

I know you can get a maximum of an hour doing a recording that way, but it can abruptly stop in the middle of a cutscene, for example. It's kind of meh.

Indeed. ;)

I just played the first game again (remastered) and boy, that's the only way to play that game. Even so... I've noticed that a lot of Sony haters online call it a movie game, and I mean, come on. You get a quality game with so much passion put into it. Every area is beautifully detailed. Hell, Capcom must have the same book on every shelf in every sequel they develop. ?

These complainers obviously prefer overrated tripe like Resident Evil 2 which quite frankly, wasn't the dream-come-true "remake" so many people make it out to be. It felt incredibly lacking and they changed a lot and cut out so many enemies from the original, but nearly everyone I come across on the Internet thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread. Yes, it's their opinion. Yes, I am funny that way with games I personally admire. Yes, I think Naughty Dog are doing a better job than Capcom, even though Capcom has been ruining greatness with their new RE Engine, and even long before that was a trending thing.

That's not a joke. They seriously have to scan people's faces into the game, and the guy who did Chris in 7: Biohazard doesn't suit his looks. Nobody has to agree with me, but I think Naughty Dog has that much needed momentum going into the PS5 era, than what Capcom does. ?

Interesting take. Resident Evil 2 remake was good. Crash Bandicoot remake was good, too.

Not really. It's just IGN talking about the latest trailer, with some gameplay and scenes shown. It ends with Ellie confronting a woman.

Still excited for this game, leaks or no leaks. It's going to be awesome guys!

Will this game launch on Stadia? I've watched a few trailers and really like the look of it. But I'm sure it's not accessible to Stadia :( will have to wait for the new generation consoles to arrive

Found this on YouTube. IGN on YouTube were speaking about the teaser video, showing some game experience and story lines. The planned release date is 19 June 2020, I can't wait - I'm buzzing for the launch.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back