A Millionaire Wants to Host a 100-Person Battle Royale Inspired Event on a Private Island

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
I'm not going to say much about this one because it's a bit bonkers but I can actually see this becomming a thing like the article says - sounds like great fun actually haha. I'd love to have a go with some airsoft guns and play with my mates. I'd love to be this filthy rich though that I could just do things like hire out a private island and put on a tournament just cause I like a certain genre of games.

Am I the only one who thinks this is like Mr burns when he trys to hunt people in the tree house if horrors lol ?

I think this is scary in many ways. In fact it is more scarier than we can think of. I mean think about it. It can affect lives and also put people into some sort of the trauma. So this needs to be taken seriously.

Wow this is awesome. So much that I liked the post immediately. Come on now guys considering it's airsoft guns I think it would be so freaking fun to compete in. Like paintball matches. This would be really exciting to take part in. If I had a team together I would actually do it myself. Though I don't see why it has to be on an island when it could be somewhere else. That would be the one turn off

I have agree that this type of stuff is madness. And it is more or less the madness that leads to the death of people. That's what is wrong with people with money. Something like this needs to change for sure.

Interesting to see but I very much doubt it will actually happen.

As @Ash has mentioned.. As interesting as it sounds, I don't think it will actually happen. Even with that kind of money, it will need to be carefully thought out, it could take years. Also, I can definitely see it causing problems. Be interesting to see how far this goes though.

Yes the chances of this happening are kind of on low percent. I would say there are only chances of say this happening in real life in different context. So like say you have some tournament where you give people some clue to solve and whoever comes out of cave or jungle with those things wins sort of battle royale.

That be crazy and pretty hard to capture on a video feed with so much going on, at least at the start.

I think if they do something like say purchase island and put some camera into it. I think it won't be hard to monitor. Same can be done with the jungle feed too. plus these days we have drone to capture stuff.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back