A millionaire wants to host a real life battle royale

marteebe

I'm not going to say much about this one because it's a bit bonkers but I can actually see this becomming a thing like the article says - sounds like great fun actually haha. I'd love to have a go with some airsoft guns and play with my mates. I'd love to be this filthy rich though that I could just do things like hire out a private island and put on a tournament just cause I like a certain genre of games.

Reactions: TopSilver

Nova

I think this is scary in many ways. In fact it is more scarier than we can think of. I mean think about it. It can affect lives and also put people into some sort of the trauma. So this needs to be taken seriously.

Reactions: Knight of madness

TopSilver

Wow this is awesome. So much that I liked the post immediately. Come on now guys considering it's airsoft guns I think it would be so freaking fun to compete in. Like paintball matches. This would be really exciting to take part in. If I had a team together I would actually do it myself. Though I don't see why it has to be on an island when it could be somewhere else. That would be the one turn off