Top 5 tips for making money in GTA V Online

Gopnik

Trophies
So that I have experience in making money in GTA V Online I decided to share some tips for other members that play the game to use. They are practically very easy to follow and they are my personal ones. You might not agree with the list as everyone has different playing style.

• Play with friends
You can definitely benefit from playing with your friends in GTA V Online to make money. As an example with the car business (Import/Export) - you can have 3 other friends to help you to maximize the profits from the business. After that you can help them and its a win-win situation for everyone.

• Get the passive income businesses
They really will pay off for what you have spent on first. Actually, they are probably the main way of making money in the long term goal. You just need to be online and they will be making money by themselves. Easy, right?

• Sell in populated lobbies
Selling your product from the businesses you have in populated lobbies grants you a +1% bonus profit for each player in the lobby. If it's at least half full you will be granted a nice cash bonus at the end. But do it only if you have your friends protecting you as you might get killed very easily and lose all the product.

• Purchase supplies
In the passive income businesses you have 2 options - to purchase supplies or to steal them. It's much better to purchase supplies for $75K instead of stealing them. When you are stealing supplies all businesses you have are stopping to produce and when you are alone you will just get 1 box of supplies. That's definitely not worth it especially with the hard missions there are.

• Don't purchase what you can't afford
Seriously, if you are a new player you should focus on getting your money making businesses at first. After that when you have made enough money from them you can start to purchase the cool things.

The thing is that which advertisers or sponsors pay out? I have not much seen these days that there are any. But I'd love to see if there are any of those who do pay out. I appreciate the tips given. I'd do more googling on this on monetization and see if that works out.

The thing is that which advertisers or sponsors pay out? I have not much seen these days that there are any. But I'd love to see if there are any of those who do pay out. I appreciate the tips given. I'd do more googling on this on monetization and see if that works out.
Umm... Wait... This thread here is about making money in Grand Theft Auto V Online, the video game. You probably has mistaken the thread for one about making real money. Don't worry, it happens to everyone! :whistle:

Selling in populated servers isn't worth it. You risk losing out on what you are selling because of the fact that someone in the server might come after you. It's not worth the bonus really.

Selling in populated servers isn't worth it. You risk losing out on what you are selling because of the fact that someone in the server might come after you. It's not worth the bonus really.
The chance of someone attacking you is 5-10 players out of 30. Also, you can disconnect from the session (join a new one) and most of the product you had will be recovered. If I remember correctly you lose only about 5% of it. If you manage to sell in a populated lobby you will get a nice 20-30% money bonus, depending on the amount of players in the lobby.

In the to make money you can to gambling but in this you can also loose money. If you really want money in the game then you may try modded accounts also.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back