5 Most Popular LoL Lanes Ranked (And Why Each Lane Is Important)

Rat

Trophies
lanes.png

So you want to know which lanes are the most popular and you want me to rank them? No problem people and I’ll do you a better one. I’ll even tell you why each lane is important to the game and the things that each lane is supposed to do.

You can’t just pick a mid-lane champion and do something out of your mind no. You gotta be thinking of a way to help out your team as much as possible. Once you start thinking that way you’ll see for yourself that you’ll win more games as a result of that.

This game is a team game, not a solo 1v9 game. Even if you do 1v9 in 1 match don’t think that it will happen again I’m just trying to help you win more games!

5. Jungle (Least Popular)

“Most impact on a single match.” (video by Virkayu)

Welcome to the wasteland. Why is it a wasteland? Because nobody loves playing in this lane. I mean it has the most impact on the match but nobody plays it. Because at the same time it’s the hardest lane to learn out of them all.

When it comes to playing jungle you have the biggest and hardest job. You have to think about each other in the game and help them out. You can help out by ganking a lane that’s struggling, do dragon, do herald or push turrets in. The burden of winning is always on your back and the best part of them all is that nobody will thank you for doing it. If you mess up one thing in the whole game they will all flame you and blame you for losing the match.

Even though they died 0-20 in their respective lanes. Being a jungler is a hard job but a fun one. You’ll also become extremely toxic so I recommend that you turn your chat off. The jungle is important because it helps out struggling lanes and they can do objectives on the side without losing XP or gold.

4. ADC (Slightly Popular)

“We love being one-shotted by the enemy.” (video by GameLeap LoL Challenger Guides)

Here we have the ADC lane. It’s only slightly more popular than the jungle and that’s because it’s way easier to play. When it comes to the ADC your main point is dealing damage and surviving as long as possible without dying.

Of course, you’ll have your support by your side making sure that you don’t die instantly. If they’re good support that is. You won’t have a lot of choices when it comes to champions. Most of them will be squishy as hell while others will be a bit tankier. Nonetheless, it all comes down to the same thing. You have to do damage from a distance and that’s your main job.

While playing as an ADC make sure that you don’t get flanked because if you do you’re most likely dead. During the laning phase buy control wards and make sure that you aren’t susceptible to ganks.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back