News 343 Industries unveils photos of Halo TV series

Tek

Trophies
halo-tv-series-e1559752962381.jpg

"We couldn't wrap up a look at the whole franchise without talking about Showtime's Halo TV series. To give us the latest news from the set, Kiki Wolfkill has written a few words and shared a few pictures from behind the scenes!

As you may have seen on IG last month, after a herculean effort on Showtime's part, we were able to go back to Budapest a few months ago and resume production on the Halo television series! While we were able to cover a lot of ground during the pandemic 'hiatus', the thing we couldn't do while working from home was to actually shoot. So with a rigorous covid protocol in place and our fingers crossed, we picked up where we left off in March and were able to get some amazing footage in the can. Oh, and this time I got to pack Jen Taylor in my luggage to bring her Cortana magic to the show! What a gift to have her on our set and in Budapest with me. So much to share in 2021 but in the meantime, stay safe, Spartans and enjoy this tiny sneak peek!"

showtime-halo-tv-series-crates-b28e2fa7179c4f02a6ced3c307623e9d.jpg

showtime-halo-tv-series-hand-e6c225c0b46948ec8ead39894f2d74af.jpg

showtime-halo-tv-series-battle-rifle-br-941ce27bc8ca4e34afe218da1bf1bdd9.jpg

showtime-halo-tv-series-jen-taylor-dbc9c4242f3d4230bf9da6b7e4021995.jpg

Hopefully it turns out alright, although works based on games have an iffy history. Forward Unto Dawn was...passable, I suppose. Hopefully the TV series improves on that.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back