2023- X4: Foundations

Huntn

Newcomer
Trophies
EAFD0F1D-03FD-476D-94A4-AB25A3FD773B.jpeg

View attachment 3875
Is there any source of X4 Foundations expertise here? I played this for about 6 months in 2018 when it was released, quit, tried again in 2020, quit, and am now trying once more in 2023. The game has a vertical learning curve, I spend a good portion of every play session looking up online how to do things because the developer must think that players love the process of figuring things out, Note, the game is still listed as in beta. o_O

I installed a new Captain to fly my ship, the idea is that the higher experience ships can be turned loose to fly trade routes on their own. Now that she is in the seat, a mission pops up to chase down a ship with stolen documents, and for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to command the Captain to chase this ship. There is a “hold” order on the ship (it is docked at a ship Warf) and I can’t figure out how to change it. ?

i was an enthusiastic X3 player. Sad to say I’ve bailed on X4, practically every step was a struggle. I don’t want to have to spend long periods of time researching online practically every step I make.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back