10 Top New LoL Champions (Ranked Worst To Best)

Rat

Trophies
newchampions.png

So you wanna start playing the newest champions in the game. I gotta tell you that’s a really smart thing to do considering that most new champions that come out are so broken and OP for no reason whatsoever. Is it fun playing against these champions?

Of course, it’s not why it would be but that’s the exact reason why you should play them. Today in this exact article I will be listing the top 10 newest champions that have been added to the game and I’ll be ranking them from worst to best and I’ll also mention their release dates.

I’ll also be mentioning their strengths and weaknesses so you know what you’re dealing with and what champion suits your playstyle the best.

10. Seraphine

seraphine_0.jpg
“If you listen close enough you can hear them scream.”

Seraphine was released on the 29th of October in 2020. This was a hellish day when this creature was released. She was made purely for money and nothing else. Seraphine is a cash cow and Riot Games knows it. If you’ve ever played Sona you’ll feel right at home.

Seraphine is pretty much Sona 2.0. There are slight differences in their abilities that’s for sure but at the end of the day, it’s the same. She’s a support that can heal people, enhance their movement speed, or deal damage to herself with her Q.

It’s the same thing that Sona does but Seraphine sadly does it better. The only reason she does it better than our good old Sona is that she’s the newest champion on the Summoners Rift and that’s it. If you like playing Sona you’ll love playing Seraphine.

Strengths:

• She can CC multiple people with her ultimate.
  • Has the ability to heal herself or her teammate.
  • Seraphine can give herself a huge shield so she doesn’t die easily.
  • Enhances the movement speed of her teammates.
Weaknesses:

• She’s a support who heavily relies on her team.
  • Seraphine is squishy; anyone can almost kill her. In a 1v1 Seraphine will always lose.
  • Trying to hit skill shots against champions who have some sort of a dash will be hard.

9. Rell

rell_0.jpg
“I am made out of metal.”

Rell’s release date is the 9th of December 2020. She’s a bit newer than Seraphine and a bit stronger. Unlike Seraphine, Rell can withstand a few punches and live long enough to tell the tale. Well, the reason she can do that is that she’s tank support.

It’s been a real long time since we’ve last seen one and it’s rare these days that Riot Games release an actual champion that’s fun to play. When you start playing Rell you’ll need to learn that taking damage is your job. Otherwise, you might not want to play this Champion. With Rell, you can also ride your horse and while riding it you’ll gain bonus movement speed and you’ll be able to throw people over your back.

When you’re off the horse you’ll be much tankier but you’ll also move slower. Use this ability wisely and don’t get caught off while getting off and on your horse. The most important ability is your ultimate. Your ultimate ability will pull people closer to you as you summon a magnetic field around your champion.

Strengths:

• Rell is tank support that can take damage so don’t be afraid to rush into battle first.
  • Your CC has a huge range radius but it’s quite hard to hit.
  • By casting your ultimate at the right time you can stop other champions from casting there as it interrupts them during it.
Weaknesses:

• Distance is your biggest enemy. When they’re far away from you, you won’t be able to do much.
  • Rell doesn’t have any gap closers.
  • Rell is quite squishy if she’s on her horse.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back