10 Top LoL Gold Efficient Items That Are Excellent

Rat

Trophies
gold_3.jpg

So you mastered your champion and now you wish to master the items. No worries I gotchu on that one homie. First of all, you should know what each item does and in what situation to buy the certain item. In some matches, you won’t need to buy magic resistance at all while in other matches you will.

It all depends on the enemy comp and how the enemy team is doing. Of course, if you’re playing as support you will have to focus on your team and what your team is doing while also looking at the enemy team.

Some items are worse than others and if they cost more it doesn’t mean that they are better than their counterpart. Sometimes it’s worth buying a more gold-efficient item for yourself instead of spending thousands on a worthless item. Today I will be listing such items and with that let’s get into the list.

10. Plated Steel caps/Mercury’s Treads

platedsteelcaps.jpg
“Which boots should I choose?”

For our first gold efficient item, we have the plated steel caps and mercury’s treads. Instead of putting them separately, I decided to put these two together. They both give movement speed and the only major difference is that one gives extra armor while the other gives extra magic resistance.

Which one you buy will come down to your match. If the enemy has 2-3 AP champions you’ll get the mercury’s treads but if the enemy has a majority of AD dealers you’ll get the plated steel caps. Oh, and once you buy these boots the enemy will surely get a tiny bit tilted since it will prevent them from one-shotting you. Players who play assassin champions get the most tilted out of anyone.

Why Plated Steelcaps/Mercury’s Treads is great:

• Plated Steelcaps give you extra armor and protect you against AD champions.
  • Mercury’s Treads give you extra magic resistance and protect you against AP champions.
  • Both items cost 1100 gold.
  • Which boots you will buy depends on what you need more.
How To Get Plated Steelcaps/Mercury’s Treads:

• Open up your shop by pressing P.
  • In the search bar write Plated Steelcaps or Mercury’s Treads.
  • Buy them for 1100 gold.
  • Profit.
Plated Steelcaps/Mercury’s Treads details:

Plated Steelcaps

Mercury's Treads

9. Sheen

sheen1.jpg
“Your next auto shall send them to God.”

Ah yes, the item that’s most popular with top laners. I swear these guys love this item more than their mothers. What does this item do? Well, it enhances your next auto-attack after you use an ability. It’s a passive item that activates like that.

It’s worth buying if you’re playing a melee top-laner or a bruiser in the jungle. This item will cost you 700 gold. Cash upfront. Before this item used to give mana but since season 12 started they removed that from the game. Rightfully so since it was quite broken.

This item is great on its own but it works even better if you build it into a fully working item. But at the beginning of the match it would give you a huge lane advantage over your enemy so getting it as a first item is worth it.

Why Sheen Is Great:

• Gives you a huge lane advantage.
  • Works on any melee top lane champions.
  • Only costs 700 gold.
  • Empowers your next auto-attack after using an ability.
How To Get Sheen:

• Open up your shop by pressing P.
  • Search for an item called Sheen.
  • Click buy.
  • Profit.
Sheen details:

Sheen

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back