10 Most Fun LoL Junglers That Are Great

Rat

Trophies
jungl3.jpg

So you want to start winning your games and having the match under your control. You’ll need to know the jungle inside and outside which I suppose you do since you’re already here. Today, I’ll list the most fun champions to play in the jungle.

Everyone needs to relax from time to time, so sometimes playing a fun jungler isn’t so bad. Don’t worry you’ll still be able to carry your match with these champions if you were worried about that part. You won’t lose any of your LP, I hope.

These champions will range from AP to tanks, there will be something for everyone to choose from. So let’s not waste any more time and get into the list!

10. Amumu

amumu_2.jpg
“Depressed mummy.”

Let’s start this list off with Amumu the Sad Mummy. All this guy wants is a hug and nothing else. He wants to be loved and wants to give love back but he has a terrible curse set upon him. Anything that comes close to him dies no matter what. Someone was playing tricks on him when they placed that curse on poor Amumu.

When it comes to his abilities Amumu can hook onto someone two times in a row with his Q, with his W he starts crying and deals AoE damage, with his E he slaps people with his bandages and last but not least he can CC everyone in a huge AoE radius with his R. And I do mean in a huge radius, like huge as the lane. That’s Amumu for y'all. He’s a fun jungler to play and it’s easy to gank lanes with him. You can’t mess up with him.

What’s Great About Amumu:

• Lanes are easily gankable.
  • Does AoE damage with his W.
  • AoE CC thanks to his R.
  • Great team fighting champion.

9. Elise

elise_3.jpg
“I know what lurks in the shadows!”

Here we have Elise the Spider Queen. This girl loves using her spiders to kill people. That’s what you’ll be doing mostly and transforming into a huge spider of course. You’ll be able to transform from spider and human form from level 1. Elise has a total of 6 abilities that she can use and each ability has its use in a certain situation.

During the human form, Elise can summon spiders and shoot out a cocoon with her E to root people. While in spider form she can leap from place to place and she’s untargetable during that period. During spider form, you have small spiders around you that attack anything you attack. You can’t control them sadly but they’re there for that bit of extra damage.

What’s Great About Elise:

• Has the ability to turn into a spider or a human at the press of one button.
  • Has 6 abilities in total.
  • Each ability has its use in certain situations.
  • Ganking with Elise is even easier than with Amumu.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back