Gaming Forums | Gaming Community

Join the top gaming community forums and dive into discussions about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more.
Both are great games. But they're great for different reasons. Bioshock tells a fantastic story in a clever way and it's very, very immersive. It looks great and, while it certainly isn't...
  • Nova
    • When you are comparing the story, I'd say that bioshock is lot better in terms of the story. And...
  • Replies: 5
One of my favorite advantages of computer games (I would like to emphasize on well selected, reasonably balanced, morally tested and goal-oriented) as some researchers have discovered is the...
  • Nova
    • I think people who tend to play video games are good at taking decisions. And based on their...
  • Replies: 2
Well, I know it depends on a variety of reasons, tastes, and preferences. I don’t know about you, but which of these two do you prefer to enjoy most, private or communal gaming and why?
  • Nova
    • I think some games need to be played solo or say private. However some games like say that PUBG...
  • Replies: 10
We all have our favorite games that drove us to purchasing a particular gaming console. Now, my question is what game pushed you into buying Playstation 4 console? Mine happens to be Final...
  • Nova
    • I think GTA has huge fan base and people if find new game coming, they would be surely buying...
  • Replies: 12
My Xiaomi's Note 4 phone has 3GB RAM. And for me that can be pretty good example of the phone working out for the gaming. I hope that in near future I may have to try those 4GB RAM phone. I think...
  • Nova
    • Samasung S8 is definitely higher end phone compared to any other in market. And it is also...
  • Replies: 7
Well, I grew up in the countryside (Two different regions). Most of our games in school or at home were all natural. Climbing trees, run and tap, throwing the javelin, picking wild fruits from...
  • L
    • Yeah, things really have changed but I really enjoy both. We have much more options and much...
  • Replies: 8
There are real stats that show that some people go for gaming simply to escape from the real world. I’d rather we be open and honest with ourselves. Humanly speaking, very few people want to admit...
  • Bergstein
    • I understand your concerns, as there are many documented cases of people losing themselves in...
Let us say play station 5 is about to get released what are the new features that you want or expect to be added to this product?
  • Nova
    • No specific date is being mentioned. So no idea how you are saying that it is about to be...
  • Replies: 8
Playstation 4 console has been awesome so far but one thing that is very common with these companies is that they are always looking forward to ushering in a new product to make gamers spend more...
  • Nova
    • I think playstation 5 is definitely going to come. But it may not be this year from what I have...
  • Replies: 22
Many games these days are free. But they have in app purchase option inside the game. And they make the most of the money through the in app purchase system. it can be pretty bad for some of those...
  • Nova
    • Yes it definitely keeps you in edge compared to those who are doing the F2P. And it is one...
  • Replies: 21
Just like little nightmares and Inside, there is one more game which is worth playing. Here the character in limbo has to keep on moving to find the way out. There are lot of achievements to...
  • Nova
    • I am not the one playing. This is from youtube. Some other guy playing it. My gameplay would be...
There are many puzzle type games. And this happy glass which has total 40 levels. it can get pretty difficult to play such type of games. I have played this game and it's pretty fun to pass the...
  • Nova
    • Yes challenges get difficult as you move to next level. Few of the initial challenges are...
  • Replies: 4
Is anyone else as excited as I am about the release of Trials Rising tomorrow, Feb 26th 2019?! :love:(y):giggle:
There is a new game out there and you may find it exciting if you are into this genre. Though I must admit I have to wait to see the gameplay before making my decision of whether to purchase or...
  • Alania
    • For some reason this trailer reminded me an awesome old game called Operation Desert. Any...
  • Replies: 3
Okay, first off I'll start by saying that the game is fun, but also very irritating. This in no way means that I'm going to give up on it. But things have been getting to me about it. I'll list...
Well, playing games online has been one of my most favourite hobby for a long time now. Whenever I get free time I prefer to spend it on playing games . In the past I used to play games on my...
  • egghead
    • Generally speaking, I do not play online games too much. Most of the games I play are offline...
Hi guys, I have this old PS3 console here in my dining room and yes I'm not playing it anymore and is planning to purchase a PS4. I'm having a hard time choosing which to buy a PS4 Slim which is...
Warhammer has new launches being released recently. There is one trailer came out for the dwarf slayer. It is pretty interesting trailer and if you are into the warhammer game for some time, this...
What could be the best specs build for high end games like PUBG and Monster Hunt World game. I also using it for Video Editing. Can anybody help me to get some ideas .
  • Nova
    • I think 8GB RAM to 16GB RAM is perfect for the PC gaming. And it can be pretty effective on the...
  • Replies: 7
Call of Cthulhu is basically that type of the game where you follow the visions of the cult. And then you get to explore where things go from there. Here a lot of psychological game is at play. So...
  • Nova
    • It is the only one game, not sure what you mean by first one was better. Unless ofcourse if...

JoyFreak

A gaming community for video game fans, journalists and creators. Join the discussion about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more. Sign up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Members