Gaming Forums | Gaming Community

Join the top gaming community forums and dive into discussions about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more.
If you like tactical games then Xbox has plenty of them in it's lineup. The thing is that these days FPS tacticals are too many and hard to find the right one for your taste. I found one for...
If you have ever read the Lovecraft's books, then you'd understand the madness and horror in his writing. The game seems to be on the same line of stories. Here you are working on the game where...
Red Matter is one good FPS adventure game that is getting the positive review for some time now. And it seems like there are some really good gameplay experience reported in many reviews. I have...
If you are into the puzzle platformer then you are going to love playing Wandersong. It is those flash based vector 2D animated design. But they have done lot better here. They have both audio and...
If you like exploring dungeons and killing creeps. Then this is the game made for you. I am going to tell you that there are many similar games out there. And here it is no different at all. You...
This is pretty weird game that I have found on youtube. Here you are playing the role of prince and cleaning up the space. Here the lead character seems to be affected with the daddy issues. And...
If you are into turn based tactical strategy game then you are going to love the wargroove. Here you are given some dogs with armors on them. And you are supposed to command and conquer the...
It's been a while since I last played the 4X game. And At the Gates is one such game in case if you are missing the 4X games. Here the objective is to capture as much land as possible and fight...
There are many slow games in the PC gaming. And My Time At Portia is one such game. It makes you take a lot of decisions and slow you down in the due process. The gameplay definitely be compared...
I am sure you have played card games in past with titles such as Yugi oh and others. The card game battles keep on coming with different titles lately on PC and android. And it can get pretty fun...
There are many point and click strategy adventure type games out there. This premium game named is one such game that can be definitely going to keep you hooked to the phone. The game is not free...
If your body is like machie, how it'd operate? Homo machina assumes that and here you get the staff inside the human body as machine. And you get to manage various functions of the body. And that...
There are many platformer games that have mystery and the puzzle system in it. And the gameplay becomes interesting if you learn how to solve those puzzles. It can be pretty interesting to note...
Ever thought about ruling the kingdom as a queen? If yes, then this is the game for you. It is definitely not my taste. I honestly didn't find much value out of such games. But some people who...
The game has premise that you crash land onto a planet. And here you have to create a base and defeat the enemies trying to attack you. The end goal is to escape from the planet and survive in...
Jurassic park is not the only game that went through the story of park gone wrong. Here the oakwood is one such game. Where the normal park has one secret lab where the dinosaurs were created and...
If you like platform thriller puzzles then you are going to love inside game. It's same as the little nightmares but the scenario and story is lot different. And also you have lot different...
If you are into solving the puzzle and the physics specific hurdles. Then you will definitely enjoy the spirits game. This game has simple system where you have to rescue the spirit from the...
I am not sure how many of you are fan of the strong female character game. I found those games pretty boring and also not worth my time. But some of my friends do play that. And they tend to like...
If you have played the monkey island game on Android. I am sure you have noticed the The Cave as well. Because that game is also from the same makers. And here you have lot of grand adventure to...

JoyFreak

A gaming community for video game fans, journalists and creators. Join the discussion about PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, Stadia and more. Sign up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Members